lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Let's get this blog started

At this time, this is my second blog. I have started my first blog 4 years ago, devoted to review the books i read, as i read them. My native language is spanish, so my first blog is spanish written, and i was comfortable with that. But this week i've got my new kindle, and more as a challenge to myself, i have decided to read every book in english from now on. So, the reviews will have to be written in english, although my decision by now is to review my most recent book in both languages. Spanish version in my first blog www.librosrecientes.com, and the english version in this blog. I will also manually translate all of my previous reviews, and post them with their original date, but i know that this task will be long and will be happening in the background for a while. Along with my book reviews, i like to shoot a comment once in a while, so, if you enjoy reading, please hook up to this site or enroll with me to comment about books or anything on that lines. This week i'll be reviewing my kindle as it arrives and as i start playing with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario